Wednesday, May 6, 2009

CLASS OF 1989

Dr Harvinder Taneja of 1989 batch has sent the list of his batch from US. Dr Taneja is a Neurologist based in USA and needless to say, another gem in the crown of 35 Model. Harvinder has also promised to help update his batch list. Thanks Harvinder. Hope the list gets thegroup photograph of batch also soon.
  • Harvinder Taneja - Neurologist - USA - harvinderdeeptitaneja@gmail.com
  • Anil Kumar Chauhan
  • Anup Jain
  • Naveen Upreti
  • Gurpreet Singh
  • Sandeep Mittal
  • Ashish Kishore
  • Devinder Singh
  • Prubhjot Singh
  • Amit Singhi
  • Munish Vohra - SDE, BSNL Chandigarh - mrvohra1@gmail.com -  9463000327
  • Dheeraj Sharda
  • Harinder Singh
  • Ankush Ghai
  • Anu Aggarwal
  • Amita Sharma
  • Ritu Dutta
  • Payal Puri
  • Arunita Sharma
  • Anjum Chuttani - anjum_jaswal@yahoo.com
  • Renu Sharma
  • Sahita Kohli
  • Abha Thakur
  • Simran Tiwana
  • Daljeet Maan - daljeetmann@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Its Anjum (Chuttani) here. Have been trying to look for my class mates for so long. My email id is anjum_jaswal@yahoo.com.
    Thanks a lot for getting these memories alive.
    One more student to be added in the list is: Seema Batra.
    Regards,
    Anjum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I am syed Mohammad Rashid from the 1989 batch. Got really excited to surf this site and refreshing my old memories.

    Please add my e-mail id also - syed.rashid74@gmail.com

    I will defintely contribute to this site with whatever photographs / informations I have of our batchmates.

    Rgds/Rashid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daljeet here
    Great to see all the names ..i was in batch 1989....daljeetmann@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,

    I am Leena Chawla (Formerly Gambhir) 1990 batch. It is really nice to see this blog. It is really a good opportunity to connect with our loved ones with whom we have shared our childhood.

    My Email ID is leenachawla@hotmail.com

    waiting to hear back from my batchmates

    Thx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone,
    I am Rupinder from batch of 1989. Its beautiful to see some of the friends and memories coming alive. Brought tears to my eyes.
    God bless you for this initiative and happy new year to all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rupinder, name is reminding me of a face, please tell more about you

      Delete
  6. Hi everyone. I am Mandeep Kaur from 89 batch. It is good to see everyone connected here. Email: Kmandeep011@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete