Sunday, October 18, 2009

SCHOOL ANNUAL FUNCTION PHOTOGRAPHS

I don't know about others but the memories of our school Annual Functions in Tagore Theatre are quite vividly etched in my mind. I wasn't the one artisically inclined and thus the only time I went on stage to perform was to participate in a group song "Polly Wolly Doodle". However the various Skits and Plays enacted during the Annual Functions over the years are still fresh in my mind. Some of our friends had such an artistic acumen in them that they were invariably a part of some skit or play every year (and were allowed to skip classes and get away with not doing the Home Work!!!!). Harpreet Banga (1982 Batch) was one person I remember as a very active participant in cultural activities in school and was also a member of school band!!!!. He has taken great pains to locate some real jewels from his collection of school photographs. Hope they stir same nostalgic emotions in you all they have in me. Thanks Harpreet sir.

HARPREET BANGA AS KING CALIPH - 1976



FROM LEFT: HARPREET BANGA, SULEKHA & GURKANWAL BEDI - 1980




HARPREET BANGA & KALIKA MIDHA IN HINDI PLAY "ANARKALI" - 1980



FROM LEFT: KANWAR SAMEER, NAZISH, RITU GUPTA, DEVPREET GULATI, HARPREET BANGA, VIJAY SETHI
STATE SCIENCE EXHIBITION 1979

4 comments:

  1. Hi atul, the boy on extreme right is Vijay Sethi possibly of 80 or 81 batch regards Harpreet (82 batch sec A)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this photo...that's my brother vijay on extreme left..

    vandana sethi (1989 batch)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry..extreme right


    vandana sethi

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i make a contact with any 1982 batch mate

    ReplyDelete