Saturday, January 16, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010

        A fortnight past this "New Year 2010", I was still contemplating choosing between the two non-options; to give the same monotonous, monologue or not to write at all. The feeling was akin to when a seed planted isn't sprouting as desired. And then I got a call from Ms Gurmeen Sethi, an alumni from 1978 batch. Our conversation not only rejuvinated my sagging spirits with respect to the Blog but also assured me that "...aal izz well...". Despite the fact that we were just Class-4 students when Gurmeen finished her 10th, we were able to connect through the common bond of "35 model". We remembered fondly so many things that it really brought back memories of the past. She has also written a beautiful piece which I shall be uploading seperately. She has also recollected a lot of names from her batch and I am sanguine that the list of 1978 batch will not only get updated by others from the batch but other batches will also come forward to add to the information about their respective batches.

1 comment:

  1. Thanx Atul....firstly for creating this blog and secondly for inspiring me and helping me in getting my thoughts conveyed thru this blog.UR efforts r truly commendable. please keep ur spirits always soaring high as u r the driving force of this blog.I really hope our school friends come forward and share their experiences....cheers..gurmeen

    ReplyDelete