Sunday, July 12, 2009

CLASS OF 1988

Kanwarjit Singh of 1988 batch has sent the group photograph of his class Section-C. He is in California running his own venture after having worked as Network Engineer at Talent System Solutions from 1995-2001. Kanwarjit(Kamal) has provided us the photograph of his batch along with the names that he could remember (Don't worry Kamal, we would do the rest). I am sure the missing names and the ammendments will be forthcoming soon.

{(PHOTOGRAPH COURTESY: KANWARJIT SINGH (1988 BATCH)}
Top Row: (L-R): Ramandeep Singh (Deepu), Anil Ahuja, Gurpreet S Kanwal (Lovely) presently in Canada, Amar, Gagan, Vineet, Satbir Singh, Varinder
Second Row: (L-R)Kanwarjit Singh(
sukhkamal@gmail.com), Neeraj Sharma, Mr. Kakar, Mr. Singh, ______, Neeraj Sharma, ______, ______, ______, Gagan Sharma
Third Row (L-R): ______.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Atul,

    I think I messed up with year. Our is also 1988 batch.

    Regards,
    -Kamal Singh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friends!!!!
    This is Naveen Sapra (1988 batch). Thanx to Kanwarjit Singh for this pic courtesy. May be he is doesnt recognise me. I am standing in Second row (6th one with Rajan Jhamb if i am not confused). Presently i am settled in Arizona (US).
    My e mail id is nav_sapra@rediffmail.com
    NavSapra on Facebook.
    My cell no is 602-672-1892.

    Tk care
    Naveen Sapra.

    ReplyDelete