Sunday, March 7, 2010

PRINCIPAL, 35 MODEL CHANDIGARH

Mrs Indu Bala Dahiya
  • Mrs. Indu Bala Dahiya is a post graduate in Political Science with a Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relation.
  • She worked as a Lecturer in Political Science for 14 years in different schools of the Union Territory of Chandigarh.
  • She was promoted as Principal in the year 2003 and has worked in this capacity in SIE, Sector 32, Government School Sector 27, Government Model Sr. Sec. School, Manimajra and presently in Sector 35-D.
  • Mrs. Indu Bala has attended/participated in various workshops/seminars for achieving professional growth.
  • She has been awarded with "Appreciation Certificate" for the years 2008 and 2009 by the Chandigarh Administration for her services.
  • She was also awarded the Commendation Certificate by the Education Department, Chandigarh Administration on Teacher's Day - 5th Sept, 2009 for her contribution to the cause of education, both as a teacher and a Principal .
  • Presently She is the Principal, Government Model Sr. Sec. School, Sector 35-D, Chandigarh.

6 comments:

  1. It's good to see Mrs Dahiya's photograph and really great to know that a person with such a high calibre and experience is the head of our alma mater.I'm really sure that the school shall do wonders under her able guidance.
    Looking forward to meeting you ma'am and wishing you the very best always!! Regards, Gurmeen Sethi. (1978 Batch).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud of our school that I still give the example of our school to people those who say that the education level of govt school is not upto the mark w.r.t to private school. Our school is outstanding example. Its under the guidance of our principals Mr. Hardyal Singh, Ms. Rekhi and all others who showed what can be achieved if there is will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please add my mail to 1981 batch. I was in section A and my name is Balraj Singh Mail ID babitabalraj@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see this site. I did my X and passed out of the school in 1979. My name is there but incorrectly spelt. Sandeep Naithani. My Email sandeepnaithani@gmail.com. I had got the highest in all the five subjects in the Board exams incl 150/ 150 in maths but came second in class. Arti came first

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really proud of the school. Our class was the best in basketball and formed the school team. The only team we lost too was DAV. In cricket too we used to come runners up to DAV where Kapil and Yograj played for many many years. I remember our Maths teacher Mrs Kapoor who ensured that there was not a single sum in the X syllabus anywhere which we had not done. All our teachers were superb English (Mr Gurbax Singh, I Think), Hindi (Mrs Seth), etc etc

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am interseted to take admission in the school for the session 2012-13 for XI non medical..
    I would like to know the procedure and when would the registrations start..
    Name of candidate: Ashu tayal s/o Arun tayal
    My mail ID: arun.tayal@sbi.co.in
    My contact no: 9914904800

    ReplyDelete