Sunday, April 5, 2009

CLASS OF 1988

Dr Sandeep Mohindra,(1988 batch), a surgeon based in Chandigarh, has sent details of some of his class fellows that he could compile. It is indeed a very thoughtful and positive contribution by Sandeep. Hope the list is updated by ex students of 1988 batch and also by other batches. Inputs, snaps, updates etc. can be sent at atulpandey267@gmail.com.

1988 BATCH
  • Achal Sarna
  • Ajay Sharma
  • Deepa Batra
  • Deepika Chopra - deepchopra@hotmail.com -Sydney, Australia
  • Lt Col Gulshan Dhawan - 9466137710 - gulshan.dhawan@gmail.com - Anaesthesiologist in the Army - MH, Ambala
  • Hitender Rao - raohitender@gmail.com - 09814302673 - Chandigarh - Hindustan Times
  • Kailash Sharma
  • Manisha Kishore-Panchkula
  • Manish Sharma-Electrical Engineer
  • Naveen Gupta - Chandigarh-Electrical Engineer
  • Niraj Jetly-USA-Software Engineer - njetly@hotmail.com
  • Neeraj Sharma-School Teacher
  • Neeraj Ahuja-Chandigarh-Parmaceutical Business
  • Pankaj Juneja - Australia - Mechanical Engineer - pankajjuneja@hotmail.com - +61 410804402
  • Pankaj Verma-Chandigarh
  • Pawanpreet Sarna - pawansarna@gmail.com -USA-Software Engineer
  • Prabhjot Kaur
  • Rajeev Thakur-Chandigarh-Engineer- PGIMER
  • Dr Sandeep Mohindra - sandeepneuro@gmail.com - 9914209713, 0172-2693124 -Chandigarh - Surgeon
  • Dr Sarabjit Singh Matharu - sarabvineet@yahoo.co.in - Chandigarh - Laparoscopic Surgeon
  • Sonu Aggarwal-Chandigarh-Electrical Engineer
  • Vibha Sharma - vibhasharma2000@yahoo.com - IDES - Jodhpur
  • Vineet Maheshwari - Software Engineer - Gurgaon - maheshwari.vineet@gmail.com
  • Kujnish Vashisht - kujnishvashisht@gmail.com  - Management Consultant - Expedient Consultants, 69, 2nd floor, SCO 42, Sector-11, Panchkula - 9872950392

17 comments:

  1. I am really impressed by this site.Its really wonderful.I was in 1988 batch with Sandeep Mohindra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Deepika,
    Thanks for your kind words. I am updating your location and the contact e mail id. Thanks for forwarding the blog details to your brother.Hope he will forward details of 1989 batch. Looking forward to seeing more contribution from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you atul, it is indeed a splendid effort. I am vibha sharma, i was in 1988 batch with sandeep. I am in civil services and posted at Jodhpur presently.My e mail id is vibhasharma2000@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ! Its nice to here.My school memories have come alive !! it's good effort Atul..... need appreciation from all of us (84 batch)....atleast we can stay in touch.i completed M.E (mechanical)in 92 & i am presently in chandigarh doing business (cnc precision components / die's & moulds/aerospace assy's....).looking forward to have a nice get together soon. my e mail id is deepnandra@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. e-mail id of neeraj jetley(1988 batch) is njetly@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. there is another 88-batch passout called vineet maheshwari, electronics engineer from pec. presently working as software engineer at gurgaon. his e-mail id is maheshwari.vineet@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I am Dr Harvinder Taneja. I am a 1989 batch passout. I am a Neurologist from India and presently working in US.
    I have a list of people from my batch. this time I will just put few names. As soon as I get time I will update on their contacts and email addresses.

    Harvinder Taneja harvinderdeeptitaneja@gmail.com
    Anil Kumar Chauhan
    Anup Jain
    Naveen Upreti
    Gurpreet singh
    Sandeep Mittal
    Ashish Kishore
    Devinder Singh
    Prubhjot Singh
    Amit Singhi
    Munish Vohra
    Dheeraj Sharda
    Harinder Singh
    Ankush Ghai
    Anu Aggarwal
    Amita Sharma
    Ritu Dutta
    Payal Puri
    Arunita Sharma
    Anjum
    Renu Sharma
    Sahita Kohli
    Abha Thakur

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi
    Thanks to Atul for putting up this website and Thanks to Sandeep for showing this to me. My email address is pankajjuneja@hotmail.com and contact no is +61 410804402. Skype Id is amyady
    Be in touch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Atul-

    This is a good start. Can you please correct my name spellings?

    It is Niraj Jetly (1988 batch) njetly@hotmail.com. I am currently working as CTO/Vice President - Technology at Accor Group, USA

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi all
    its munish vohra, an 1989 pass out,good to remm. diffrent names that we just begin to fade out from memory
    i m working as sde in bsnl, at chandigarh
    mrvohra1@gmail.com
    9463000327

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Atul,
    Great work getting this together. I am Sanjeev Kapoor from 1977 batch, I am a mechanical engineer from PEC presently in USA. my e-mail is sanjeev@skmindustries.com. phone:661-714-3047

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Atul,
    Really great work guys. My name is Rajan Jhamb and i do remember all of you. I really like the class pictures. I am in Canada and have my own business.
    My e-mail id is rajanjhamb@rogers.com and my cell#'s are :
    416-823-0096 / 647-702-3073 / 647-773-7458
    Everyone is welcome to contact me anytime, and I'll also send some e-mails out.
    Guys, i can't feel how i felt after seeing these pic's after such a long time.
    Please keep up the good work. let me know when you all are having a reunion and i would certainly try my level best to be there.
    Take care and bye for now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rajan this is Naveen Sapra from C section. Hope u remember me (lol). I still remember ur house (sector-35A) in front of market. I am in Arizona (US). My cell no is 602-672-1892. Do cl me.
      Tk care
      Naveen Sapra.

      Delete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! Dear Sandeep and other friends,
    I am Anu Sharma, one of your batchmate. I enjoyed company of all your friends till 1986. I left the school after passing out my eighth class(VIth standard) and went to Hyderabad. I am glad that you remember my name. I am standing in the last row centre in the Black & White picture(Jan.-1980). Now presently I am settled in Delhi. I am working as DSA of HDFC Bank. My email id is smsm4m@ymail.com and my contact no. is 7838200900.

    All the best and my best wishes to all.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, I am satinder 1982 batchmate. I am really glad to see that col vininder remembered all of our classmate and posted our pics...their were times when I wished to contact my batchmates but did not know their contact, thank you col vininder once again. I am in Delhi. My email ID is kaurs7465@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete